marching band color guard
Membership in the visual ensemble is by audition and approval by the band directors and instructors. The visual ensemble is a part of the marching band and rehearses every day during school with the possibility for after school rehearsals. The color guard is made up of wind players and non-instrumentalists. Members must be in good standing with the band program and meet all scholastic and financial obligations.
indoor/winter color guard
This elite performing ensemble gives students the opportunity to “spin” year round and enhance their skills while being competitive at Gulf Coast Color Guard and Winter Guard International events. For more information please contact the instructor.
- 2007 Gulf Coast CG Circuit - Novice Class Champion
- 2008 Gulf Coast CG Circuit - Scholastic Regional A Reserve Grand Champion
- 2009 Gulf Coast CG Circuit - Scholastic A Finalist
- 2009 Lake Martin Invitational - Class 3A Champions
- 2010 Gulf Coast CG Circuit - Scholastic AA Silver Medalist
- 2013 Gulf Coast CG Circuit - Scholastic AA Bronze Medalist