• Unexcused absences will result in a grade of zero for that activity (class, rehearsal, concert, etc.).
• Excused absences could require a make-up assignment
• All prior known absences MUST be communicated to the directors two weeks in advance of the known absence.
• Notifying the directors of an absence DOES NOT constitute an excused absence.
• 1st and 2nd payments ($200 total) should already be turned in
• 3rd payment ($100) due September 14
• Final payment ($100) due November 1
• PREFERRED METHOD OF PAYMENT IS ONLINE through www.fairhopehs.com, pay fees online. No fundraisers can be paid this way.
• CHECKS MUST HAVE A PHYSICAL ADDRESS PRINTED, PHONE NUMBER WRITTEN, AND STUDENT NAME ON CHECK.
• NO PERSONAL CHECKS OVER $300 PER THE CHECK VERIFICATION SYSTEM FOR THE COUNTY.
• Pirate Cards – on going
• Boston Butts – Labor Day
• Draw down tickets – March (through Athletics)
• Chaperones – need for all home games, away games, and competitions.
• Ride the bus to and from the game.
• Sign-up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090545a9ae2ca20-band
Home Football Parking
• Need a head person!
• Need volunteers to collect parking money at each home game
• The band receives ALL parking revenue at home games
• Uniform Crew: Tiffany Villanova – head of uniform, help with fitting & alterations
Checkout Procedures (Away Games and Competitions Only)
• Must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm the day before
• Can only be checked out by a parent/guardian
• At event – MUST check out with bus chaperone adult AFTER the event has concluded
• MUST RIDE BUS TO ALL EVENTS
• Students and chaperones will be riding school buses to all games (home & away)
• Stands at games – only current band students and chaperones. No alumni, siblings, etc.
• Water coolers provided for water in the stands
• No food allowed in the stands.
• Students are not allowed to leave the stands unless on third quarter break.
• All students are required to be in attendance for the duration of the entire game. Leaving early is not permitted.
• Always check the calendar on the website, www.fairhopeband.org
• Everyone except seniors will be fitted for bibbers and shoes on August 6 starting at 4:00pm. If they have shoes, no need to buy more. Seniors are encouraged to purchase the bibbers (lighter weight, easier to hem, ours are in awful shape).
• Website to order is www.southernperformances.com select “pick your school”. Order bibbers, shoes, gloves. Mrs. Petersen will email individually with sizes for each student. You will be able to order until August 21. All items will be shipped together at one time to the band room and we will distribute.
• Concert tuxes and dresses will be fitted in September for October ordering. This is required for concert band performances.
• We will send regular statements of accounts. No need to sign up for accounts. If statement is needed, email us.
• Email goes to SPAM or JUNK for some people. Please check. Comes FROMinfo@cuttime.net.
• Mrs. Petersen receipts and updates accounts daily.
Please sign up for Remind
• Last name A-J send @fhsbaj to 81010
• Last name K-Z send @fhsbkz to 81010
• Will send concert and jazz logins also
• No need to sign up for student remind